Price for a pair
- Designed with safety in mind with the Traditional Cross style, preventing any trap points, ensuring safety for horse & rider.
- Securing bracket so you can remove your poles or keep them fixed to the cavaletti
- Cross design also allows the cavaletti to free stand on the surface, making these more user friendly than the square cavaletti design. This Cross design also allows you to have your poles on a slant for cornering, with one end of the pole cross being full height, whilst the other pole end has the cavaletti turned on its lowest point (poles must be screwed to achieve this)
- Three training heights of 46cm, 34cm & 22cm
- Aluminium requires no maintenance compared to timber and will no weaken in the sun unlike plastic.
- Aluminium is a non-ferrous metal therefore will never rust.
- Designed & fabricated in house by our qualified fabricators. Offering 20 years of qualified expertise in fabrication & welding sector so you can be assured you are getting the highest quality product.
- Fully welded structures for strength & longevity
- All cut faces are welded for permanent robustness
- We use the highest quality British manufactured Aluminium which is BN & EN Approved and tensile tested to British and European standards.
- Specially selected aluminium thickness & tolerances to ensure a safe, robust and long-lasting product.
*No pole included – for image purposes only & white cavaletti used for images only*